Dress Up #2
The DRESS UP Framelits Die contains three shapes: dress form, this short-sleeved dress, and yesterday's sleeveless dress. Stinkin' cute, don't you think?!?!? For a regal touch, I used the YOU RULE stamp set of 5 images.
I rubbed the Lacy Brocade Embossing folder with Illuminate Glimmer ink BEFORE embossing the dress and got this wonderful shimmery look! Be sure to keep the dress embellishments "portional" to the size of the dress!
Inside I just HAD to stamp the crown! Wouldn't you love to be "QUEEN FOR A DAY" on your Birthday?
- Stamps: You Rule #129261 Wood or #129264 Clear, Beautiful Birthday #125562 Wood only
- Cardstock: Whisper White #100730, Summer Starfruit #126839, Basic Grey #121044, Rich Razzleberry #115316
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry #126950, Summer Starfruit #126991, Illuminate Glimmer #126857
- Dies: Dress Up Framelits #130101, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder #127819
- Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439, Rhinestone Basics Jewels #125577, Creped Filter Paper #129393, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309, 3/16" Brights Brads #119740
So pretty! Love the flower and rhinestones, cool way to print the dress too :) Yeah, let's be Queen for a day on our BD :)
Posted by: Rosy Eckhardt | 02/01/2013 at 05:42 AM